Three is a magical (and also a prime) number.
I'm just super tired, can't wait for June to be over. Could we just skip to 4th of July, when I'll have passed all of my exams with an average of 4.3 AND have my driving license? Thank you.
Sadly, I'm not a companion of the Doctor and can't travel in time - btw, it's not good to travel on your timeline, so I might as well just make it through the next 3 weeks... I guess.
But till then here is another Sunday List!
- ROYAL WEDDING! I could finally get my copy this Wednesday, and been carrying it around my bag since then with the intention to sneaky-read at work (which I did not). I still haven't finished it, I'm postponing it till next Tueasday afternoon (when I'm done with exam no. 998981421) so reading it can be 95.6% guilt-free.
- Look at the cover! How pretty is it?!
- For some reason, Meg Cabot followed me on Twitter!!!!
- Please see point no. 3.
- I got a FOUR (4) on my syntax exam. This either means that I am a genius (ha-ha... not) or I just got lucky.
- I think I managed to get a bit of a real tan today.
- Besides many amazing things and people, I am very grateful for Maybelline and their Colour Tattoos, which are the only makeup products that do not come off my face in the heat we are experiencing in Hungary.
- And their CT in Permanent Taupe is basically the perfect brow-shaping makeup product I could wish for.
- I was listening to the Far From the Madding Crowd soundtrack on no end these past days.
- And I just really want to read the book. July 4, come quick!
Just saw this. @megcabot Thank you! *flails*
— Kinga (@klasszmacs) June 13, 2015
How was your week? :)