Welcome back to the second edition of the Sunday list. I know, it's not technically a Sunday list, but I started to write it on Sunday, and that qualifies for it.
So, here it is:
- EXAMS! Yes, they have unfortunately started - I already had 3, 6 more to go. SIX. Meh.
- I managed to read some Shakespeare which was a quite funny experience, knowing my aversion to dramas. I hated reading Romeo and Juliet back in primary school, I hate reading plays in general yet teachers always force us to read them. But guess what - they are actually really enjoyable when you listen to them. I found the radio plays on Youtube and read along so I could actually understand what was going on. And I almost don't believe it when I say that I liked them. Plays should be acted out, shouldn't they?
- Also read the Death of a Salesman. Very depressing. King Lear-depressing.
- Got myself some self-tanning body lotion. More on that later.
- Pénteki Troll is back this Friday.
- Maltesers were eaten today
- You know what's going to happen on Tuesday, 2 June? ROYAL WEDDING comes out! *happy dance party in my mind* I just pre-ordered it, you can do same on this site and collect the book when it's available in store.
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I am looking forward to reading this book.
Hah to you exams! HAH!
Not as if one afternoon of reading would interfere with my exam preparation, which is basically suffering for a week with a textbook then learning everything the night before. Sleep is for the weak.
What's on your Sunday list? Are you looking forward to Royal Wedding?
Enjoy the first week of June! :)