Let's see how many fandoms can be mentioned in one post!
• Want to try #1: the triangleNow that my hair is longer, I need to find ways to get it out from my face on the 'second days'. This bobby pin triangle is something I'm going to try next - a great twist on the casual hairdo. And the bobby pins look just like the symbol of the invisibility cloak.
• Want to try #2: the rope braidAnother hair-related thing I'd like to try: the rope braid - the problem is that I never braid my hair. And I'm not sure that my hair is long enough to do it properly. But it looks sooooo good (actually, reminds of the 'do Cersei rocks in Game of Thrones) And this Youtube tutorial makes it look so easy.
• Style: leather and stripesCan't wait to wear my trench coats and leather jacket and ditch my winter coats. Where are you spring? Come quick, please!
• Pretty: earcuffsLook how pretty it is! I've been looking for something similar but still haven't found anything slightly resembling this earcuff (at a reasonable price, I have to add).
• Wishlist: Bourjois Creme BlushI have always preferred creme blushes to powder blushes. These Bourjois ones are said to have a powder-like finish and are available in 4 shades. And I want them. All of them.